Today is United Nations Day
Check out HeinOnline's
United Nations Law Collection!
HeinOnline's United Nations Law Collection contains more than 300 titles and 1.5 million pages of exact reproductions of major United Nations legal publications!
EVERYONE GETS FREE TRIAL ACCESS FROM NOW UNTIL FRIDAY, 10/28!
In honor of United Nations Day, we'd like to give you free trial access to HeinOnline's United Nations Law Collection!
Visit http://heinonline.org/HOL/Welcome and enter the following case-sensitive username and password to access the collection today!
*the above username and password will expire Friday, October 28, 2011.
Inside the collection, you will find access to 9 unique sections including three recently added sections: International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea (ITLOS), United Nations Yearbooks, United Nations Serials, and United Nations Institute for Disarmament Research (UNIDIR), along with Treaty Publications, International Court of Justice (ICJ), United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL), Codification and Progressive Development of International Law, and Other Related Works.
- Access to a UN Treaty by inserting the UNTS citation
- Search for a UN Treaty by treaty/registration number, date, parties involved & more
- Search by subject area, as all treaties have been assigned a Kavass Subject.
- Find and link directly to law review articles that cite a specific UN Treaty
- Link to documents such as U.S. Statutes and other federal regulations
- Jump to a treaty or series under its popular name by using an International Agreements by Popular Name Index
Fill in Your Print Sets:
Hein also holds the reprint rights to several United Nations Law Publications, including:
- United Nations Legislative Series
- United Nations Juridical Yearbook
- United Nations Yearbook on Human Rights
- and many more!
Click here to view a complete listing of major United Nations law publications available through William S. Hein & Co., Inc.